1. To send young specialists to events with the participation of representatives of the nursing and midwifery professions.
2. Support the research and innovation initiatives of young professionals.
3. To attract young specialists to participate in meetings with representatives of the administration, the media, well-known public figures and professionals in medical activities.
4. Organize a program of internships and exchange of young specialists between medical organizations, between social and medical services. 5. To attract young specialists to the solution of tasks relevant to the head of the medical organization – development of strategies and participation in workshops.
6. Attract young professionals to participate in interactive sessions with the leadership of the medical organization.
7. Conduct trainings on the development of medical personnel.
8. Carrying out activities to develop certain aspects of management, leadership, innovation and personal development.
20 nurses and midwives have been enrolled on this Nightingale Challenge programme.