Nursing Now will host the second in the series of Nightingale Challenge employer webinars this Wednesday, 16th October at 9AM (London GMT+1).
These webinars are designed to provide an opportunity for employers to understand more about the Nightingale Challenge, and address topics around leadership to inspire their Nightingale Challenge programmes.
This week’s webinar, “Leadership: The Heart of Care”, will be chaired by Matt Daley, Nightingale Challenge fellow for Nursing Now and hosted by Margaret Martin, Nursing and Midwifery Manager, Development of Practice and Workforce Capabilities of South Eastern Sydney Local Health District (SESLHD), Australia, 2009 – 2019.
It will take the following format:
- An introduction to the Nightingale Challenge and presenter by Matt (5 mins)
- Overview of transactional and transformational leadership (5 mins)
- Management and leadership (5 mins)
- Domains of compassionate leadership:
- Connecting human to human
- Working as a team
- Positive workplace cultures
- Self-care and well-being (10 mins)
- Q&A (15 mins)
- Margaret and Matt closing remarks (5 minutes)
Please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, organisation and country as soon as possible to allow us to prepare and answer the maximum number of questions during the webinar.
To join the webinar simply click the following Zoom link at 9am (London GMT+1) on 16th October: https://zoom.us/j/639046730
We look forward to seeing you there!