Nursing Now Albania was launched by the Albania Order of Nurses on 20 December 2019.
Nursing Now Albania plans to:
– Foster inter-professional collaboration.
– Design nursing competencies and development framework.
– Change the professional internship program; training professionals to be mentors.
– Carry out training on topics such as leadership, risk management, evidence based practice, elderly care & first aid.
To keep up with Nursing Now Albania’s activities, please click below.
For more information, please contact Blerina Duka, President: email@example.com
1 of 4
Local Nursing Now groups are being established across Albania. Currently active groups include:
- Albanian Nurses Association – Contact Elson Jaçaj, President: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Individual administrator – Contact Babeta Rexhepi, Head Nurse: email@example.com
- Scientific research in nursing – Contact Erald Cocka, Nurse educator: firstname.lastname@example.org