On 27th August at 9:30 AM (BST) we will hold the second of our Nightingale Challenge Global Solutions Initiative webinars on the theme of brain injury recovery and rehabilitation.
We will be joined by a panel of experts to discuss – > Brain injury recovery and rehabilitation: Bridging the gap from hospital to home.
Our panel of speakers includes:
- Professor Lisa Bayliss-Pratt, Programme Lead, Nightingale Challenge
- Jenny Clarke, CEO, SameYou
- Professor Liz Lightbody, Reader in Health Services Research, University of Central Lancashire
- Catherine Lamb, Subarachnoid Hemorrhage Specialist Nurse, John Radcliffe Hospital
- Munashe Nyika, Nursing Now Board Member & Registered Nurse
- Dr. Zoe Fisher, Clinical Psychologist, Consultant Clinical Psychologist, Swansea Bay Health Board and Associate Professor, Swansea University
See below the agenda for our discussion
Brain injury recovery and rehabilitation: Bridging the gap from hospital to home
– Welcome & introduction
– Lack of funding in the field of recovery & rehabilitation. What does this mean for evidence-based practice and patient care?
– How can nurses bridge the gap?
– Importance of support/ patient groups & other innovative approaches