Nursing Now Kenya was formally established in July 2018 and launched by the First Lady of Kenya, Margaret Kenyatta.
For more information on how to get involved with Nursing Now Kenya, please email Dr. Mary Ishepe Nandili, Director of Nursing Services at the Ministry of Health: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Local Nursing Now groups are springing up across Kenya, so check back here for updates if there isn’t yet one listed near you.
- Kilifi County Department Of Health – Contact Bundi Miriti, National Nurses Association Of Kenya Kilifi Branch Chairperson: email@example.com
- National Nurses Association Of Kenya – Contact Pamela Opepo, Secretary General: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Homabay Branch, National Nurses Association Of Kenya – Omondi Nyonje, Secretary: email@example.com
- Clinical Nursing Society of Kenya – Contact Edna Kufafwa, President: firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Nurses Association of Kenya – Contact Collins Ajwang, Chairman: email@example.com
- Agakhan Hospital Mombasa – Contact Nelson Mandela, Nurse: firstname.lastname@example.org