Join us this Friday (16th April) at 2pm (BST) to learn about the Nursing Now Challenge.
Please see the agenda below.
The Nursing Now Challenge: Looking towards the future of nursing & midwifery leadership
Date: 16th April
Time: 2pm – 3:30pm (BST)
– Welcome & Introduction
Munashe Nyika, Registered Nurse & Nursing Now Board Member
Harriet Nayiga, Founder & Director of MILCOT
– The Burdett Trust for Nursing – Looking towards the future of leadership
Shirley Baines, CEO, The Burdett Trust for Nursing
– Why the Nursing Now Challenge & what it can offer you?
Professor Lisa Bayliss-Pratt, Programme Director, Nursing Now Challenge
- Developing global partnerships to strengthen the nursing & midwifery workforce
Louise McGrath, Director of Programmes, THET
- Communities of practice to support the development of future leaders
David Keen, Global Engagement Education Lead, Health Education England
– The importance of investing in tomorrow’s nurse & midwifery leaders
Panel discussion moderated by Professor Maureen Bisognano
– Closing remarks