Development of personal, managerial and leadership skills.
– Promotion of innovative initiatives of young specialists aimed at the quality and safety of medical care
– Cooperation with the university, medical college on the formation of a management program for young professionals by attracting students
– Participation in the mentoring program for young professionals when working with students. attracting young specialists to work with the administration of the institution, the media, the city administration, public organizations of the city and region, as well as with obstetric and nursing professionals
– To improve the professional qualifications of young specialists by conducting master classes, trainings, distance learning courses, interactive sessions, etc.
– Interaction with other medical organizations for internships and exchange of experience
15 nurses and midwives have been enrolled on this Nightingale Challenge programme.