1. Nursing staff will have a clearly defined development program that incorporates:
• PDRP Program as measured by HR records increasing from 2% to 50% by Dec 2020 (from 4 staff to 27 staff)
• One team as measured by staff roster, number of completed orientation and feedback showing confidence working in other departments
• Leadership qualities and skills will be recognised and encouraged as demonstrated 80% completed annual reviews that have enabled individual development opportunities
2. There is a clearly defined career pathway for Nurses at Waipuna that incorporates four pathways:
This will be measured by an increase from 25% to 75% at the next Waipuna hospice nursing staff survey (Q29) demonstrating awareness of career opportunities by Dec 2020
2 nurses and midwives have been enrolled on this leadership development programme.